Wednesday, April 30, 2008

more pictures - just like i promised

You'll have to excuse the mess. Everything got moved in and then I noticed I don't have anywhere to store anything. There are only two "closets" in the house which are not even deep enough to hold regular sized hangers. So, the boxes stay until I put up some shelves.

Front view



living room area
The previous owner had the dining room here, but since I 1) do not "dine" very frequently and 2) like to be able to watch tv while I'm in the kitchen, I have decided to make this room the living room. It's my house, I can do what I want. :)


We'll call this the office since my computer is sitting in it.


Master bedroom with the two tiny closets


Still missing: pics of the kitchen, bedroom #2, and the hallway.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the colors and wood floors. What a cute house!

Maureen said...

yay let's see more pictures!! or better yet I will just come over there in person! when are you going out of town?