Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 15 - Feb 19

Almost caught up...

February 15th
Boo found the only spot in the yard that wasn't covered in snow. One another note, Boo got a new collar with a particularly annoying bell yesterday. I'm pretty sure she hates it.
Project 365 day 46

February 16th
Cheetah, rawr! Dirty saddle bag on a dirty bike. Dave is so disappointed in my bike cleaning skillz.
Project 365 day 47

February 17th
Eleanor, yellow may be your color.
Project 365 day 48

February 18th
Knoxiecross #5 at McFee Park in Farragut. The course was challenging and a little tricky, but I won a bottle of wine for my efforts! (note: no other women in my category showed up)
Project 365 day 49

February 19th
Spring, spring, spring!!! It was 36 and snowed today...
Project 365 day 50

2 comments:

ZaskarLE said...

Yea snow!

Erin said...

I LOVE the pictures of Boo and Eleanor! They are so cute! I especially love the yellow background in Eleanor's picture...I agree, I think yellow is her color. Where was that taken? You have yellow in your house now?