Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb 5 - Feb 10

Looks like I fell behind on my photo editing. Playing catch up - maybe I'll have another post for you by the end of the week.

Feb 5th
The Knoxville winter has been either cold and rainy, cold and snowy, or frigid. I have reached my breaking point and am officially ready for spring.
Feb 5 2010

Feb 6th
Ate pizza and drank beer at Rebekah Jane's house. I had to lay on the floor to get a shot of the light fixture in the dining room.
Feb 6 2010

Feb 7th
Jeremy, Abby, Derek, and I took the pups for a hike up House Mountain which is just north of Knoxville. I had ridden around House Mountain on bike with Christie Elwin, once upon a time, but had never checked out the trails. There was still alot of frost and snow leftover from the last bit of weather to roll through K-town.
Feb 7 2010

Feb 8th
Boogy is watching his owners shimmy out onto a ledge on the side of the mountain for a photo op.
Feb 8 2010

Feb 9th
I am anxiously awaiting warmer weather so I can more time to shoot outside.
Feb 9 2010

The title lies. You'll have to wait for the February 10th photo. :)

1 comment:

Sharon Thompson said...

Nice pics girl! I like the pic of the light...were you drunk? :)