Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm Alive!

Happy New Year!! I know it's a week late, but what do you expect? I haven't even looked at this thing since Augustish, so I have actually surprised myself by posting at all. I could say that my New Year's resolution is to keep my blog updated more often, but I'm not big on resolutions, so just hope for the best :)

quick run down of things since I last posted:
job...good
house hunt - i tried real hard to buy a house a couple of weeks ago, but the price wasn't right so the search continues
all other aspects of my life...can't complain

Back in November and December I tried my hand at cyclocross and competed in the msgcross series up in Bristol and Johnson City. Intensity wise, it's a lot like cross country, but throw in some stuff to jump over just for kicks. The series here in Knoxville starts up on Saturday, so it will be great not having to drive two hours to race for 30 minutes. Hopefully, I'll get some pictures on here after the race.

And lastly, Go LSU!! (sorry Mo)

6 comments:

Sharon said...

wow, can't believe you did a post. Long time. Yes, you must post pictures of the race. Sounds like fun. Glad you like your job. Do you ever run with the girls?

Maureen said...

You're alive!
Wow Sharon is the blog-Queen. she is almost unbeatable at 1st commenting.
Bits you need to just relax with that biznass--poor lil Buckeyes! they looked horrible & just got absolutely smashed. The SEC is the superior conference indeed.
keep updating the blog--jeez!

elizabeth said...

Sharon
No way, I don't run with those crazies!! And yeah, Mo is right, your lightning fast commenting is quite impressive.

MO
0 and 9??? :)

Maureen said...

ok, I admitted that the SEC is better so do you have to continue to rub it in?!
go check my blog!
:)

elizabeth said...

For the record, there was no previous rubbing in because the post was written before the game.

Maureen said...

For the record, I was referring to your reply comment on 1/10/08 (AFTER the game!) where you said:
MO 0 and 9???

That is what I meant about rubbing it in!!!!