Thursday, January 10, 2008

looky here.

TA-DA!! I found a house!!

This is actually the house that I mentioned in the previous post and it looked like the sellers weren't going to budge much on the listing price. It turns out that the house they were planning on moving into in a couple of weeks wasn't going to be finished on time, and since I am flexible with the closing date, they decided to drop the price just for me. :)

The closing date is on March 10th so I have a few more weeks of bumming off my mom before I have to be responsible again.

If you want to check out more pictures and see where it's located, click here.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Love it! Love the color, the wood floors, the deck, love the pond...how fun. I cant wait to come visit you...Luke and I will have our own rooms:)ha
Keep up the posts.

Christy said...

Glad to see you are back in the blogging world...we missed you! Congrats on the house!!! At least you have some time to prep and save a little more to decorate it in your own style!!!!

Keep Posting!!

Maureen said...

wow that house looks awesome Bits! And I also really like the fact that it is super close to us!! you can be in our neighborhood club now! the house looks to be in great shape--you won't have to do much to it at all! I can't wait to come see you and check it out. sweet! congrats!
:)

Maureen said...

hey we drove past your house last nite. looks awesome. however a german shepherd lives there right now & he is very protective of the end of his street. he chased our car!!!!

The Diddles said...

Way cute house! I love it!!!! How have you been? Glad to see you posting again!
Meghan