Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan 11 - Jan 15

Jan 11
I obviously care that the lamp shade is crooked...
Jan 11 2010

Jan 12
Clogged gutter plus frigid weather plue Dave telling me about it leads to me grabbing my camera and freezing my fingers off.
Jan 12 2010

Jan 13
Good advice
jan 13 2010

Jan 14
Boo's got that look in her eyes. Crazy kitty act to ensue.
Jan 14 2010

Jan 15
I can't use any color but black on my road bike because I sweat too much. Dave on the other hand, chooses a nice turquoise.
Jan 15 2010
[Dave wants you to know the color is actually Aegean Blue.]

3 comments:

Sharon Thompson said...

Looks like Boo wanted you to take her picture! Its got pretty cold here too! You all got more snow then us though. That was a cool pic of the ice.

elizabeth said...

Sharon, you are my best commenter! Glad you like the pictures - I was disappointed with the amount of snow we had. I figured that if it was going to be that cold for that long, we should get a foot or two of snow out of it... :)

Erin said...

Love the photos! Enjoying the picture blog...good idea!