Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jan 26 - Jan 30

January 26th
Finally ate at the other Nama. We had two rolls of sushi and one of their "hot plates". Goooooood.
Jan 26 2010

January 27th
I like to eat. Have you noticed? We added sour cream and some strawberry yogurt to the batter. They smell really, really good while they're cooking, but the flavor wasn't much different. I plan on playing around with the recipe a bit more. Waffle Wednesday, perhaps?
Jan 27 2010
Hey Dave, I said "perhaps".

January 28th
Packing for cyclocross races in cold and snowy Bristol. Cold, wet races = lots of stuff
Jan 28 2010

January 29th
Oh crap, it's 10:30 and I have yet to take a single picture! Ice skates found in the Chandler garage.
Jan 29 2010

January 30th
Jeremy and Boogey take a ride on the sled at the cross race. Boogey looks like he's being tortured, but he actually got back on...twice.
Jan 30 2010

2 comments:

Sharon Thompson said...

Looks Yummy! We also went sledding but used our butts since everything is ice...it was lots of fun. Good job posting every week.

Erin said...

I love the sledding picture! That is a great shot!! It's hilarious! :) (maybe I should try and take Foxy sledding)