Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 21 - Jan 25

January 21st
I'm starting to run out of things to photograph inside the house
Jan 21 2010

January 22nd
like I said...
Jan 22 2010

January 23rd
I ride past this car every time I go out east and every time I notice it sitting outside, kind of out of place. Note to all cyclists - the guy that lives across the street is not very cyclist friendly...
Jan 23 2010

January 24th
The dryer finally died, so I had to bite the bullet and get the match to the washer I purchased last summer.
Jan 24 2010

January 25th
Monday was a struggle fo'sho'! I ended up downtown because I had to pay the KUB bill at the last minute ( as i do every single month). This is the top of the Market St. garage.
Jan 25 2010

2 comments:

Sharon Thompson said...

I want a new washer and dryer:)

Erin said...

I like the picture of the house and the VW bug. Oh, and I make that same run to NES...it must run in the family.